2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 5 — BARBERS.
- Section 34-5-1 — Definition of "the practice of barbering."
- Section 34-5-2 — Certificates required; practice by students in certified barber colleges; examinations for licenses.
- Section 34-5-3 — Exemptions from chapter.
- Section 34-5-4 — Certification of instructors and assistant instructors.
- Section 34-5-5 — Qualifications for certification as barber or apprentice.
- Section 34-5-6 — Barber colleges - Certification generally.
- Section 34-5-7 — Barber colleges - Certification for each separate location; establishment of new colleges.
- Section 34-5-8 — Authority of Board of Barber Examiners; refusal to issue or renew license or certificate; appeals.
- Section 34-5-9 — Renewal or restoration of certificate or license.
- Section 34-5-10 — Fees.
- Section 34-5-11 — Certificate to be displayed.
- Section 34-5-12 — Disposition of receipts; expenses and audit.
- Section 34-5-13 — Board of Barber Examiners.
- Section 34-5-14 — Other provisions not repealed.
- Section 34-5-15 — Chapter not applicable to certain counties.
- Section 34-5-16 — Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.