2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 4 — AUCTIONEERS.
Article 1 General Provisions.
- Section 34-4-1 — Short title.
- Section 34-4-2 — Definitions.
- Section 34-4-3 — Exemptions from chapter.
- Section 34-4-4 — Enforcement of chapter.
- Section 34-4-5 — Actions for collection of compensation.
- Section 34-4-6 — Limitation on authority of political subdivisions.
- Section 34-4-7 — Penalties.
Article 2 Licenses.
- Section 34-4-20 — Required.
- Section 34-4-21 — Application and examination; fees; expiration; renewal of licenses; continuing education; certificates; discharge of apprentice; change of address.
- Section 34-4-22 — Register of applicants.
- Section 34-4-23 — License as evidence of rights and privileges.
- Section 34-4-24 — Bond required.
- Section 34-4-25 — Licensing of nonresidents.
- Section 34-4-26 — Mailing address.
- Section 34-4-27 — Privilege licenses.
- Section 34-4-28 — Authority under license not transferable; effect of license issued to corporation, association or partnership.
- Section 34-4-29 — Revocation or suspension - Procedure generally; grounds; notice and hearing required before denial, suspension or revocation; administrative fines.
- Section 34-4-30 — Revocation or suspension - Procedure for hearings; immunity of board.
- Section 34-4-31 — Revocation or suspension — Resulting from judgment in damage action.
- Section 34-4-32 — Effect on license of apprentice auctioneer.
- Section 34-4-33 — Revocation or suspension - Notice of appeal; decision stayed; record and complaint filed; procedures; costs.
Article 3 Board of Auctioneers.
- Section 34-4-50 — Appointment; composition; powers and duties; expenses; seal; public records.
- Section 34-4-51 — Certificates of appointment to board; legal assistance; prosecution of complaints.
- Section 34-4-52 — Meetings; quorum.
- Section 34-4-53 — Compensation of members.
- Section 34-4-54 — Record of proceedings; funds; audit.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.