2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 2 — ARCHITECTS.
- Section 34-2-30 — Definitions.
- Section 34-2-31 — Declaration of policy; chapter liberally construed; compliance with chapter required.
- Section 34-2-32 — Registered architect's services required; employees; exemptions; interprofessional privileges between architects and professional engineers.
- Section 34-2-33 — Registration; issuance of certificate; qualifications; renewal, etc.
- Section 34-2-34 — Refusal, revocation or suspension of certificate; grounds; hearing; appeal.
- Section 34-2-35 — Seal of registrant; purpose; certificate of authorization for partnerships or corporations; violations.
- Section 34-2-36 — Penalties; injunction.
- Section 34-2-37 — Practice of architecture by corporations or partnerships; foreign corporations.
- Section 34-2-39 — Board for Registration of Architects — Certificates; powers and duties; seals; bylaws; rules and regulations.
- Section 34-2-38 — Board for Registration of Architects - Creation; composition; appointment; terms of office; vacancies; residency requirements.
- Section 34-2-40 — Board for Registration of Architects — Meetings; officers; employees; compensation; quorum.
- Section 34-2-41 — Fund created; receipts and disbursements; compensation of members; expenses; bond of chairman and secretary.
- Section 34-2-42 — Annual report to Governor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.