2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 1A — ALARM SYSTEM INSTALLERS.
- Section 34-1A-1 — Definitions.
- Section 34-1A-2 — Alabama Electronic Security Board of Licensure - Created; members; terms; composition; meetings.
- Section 34-1A-3 — Powers of board.
- Section 34-1A-4 — Duties of board.
- Section 34-1A-5 — Licenses - Issued; fees; granting of license; suspending or revoking license; nonresident license; display of license; written service contracts; confidential information.
- Section 34-1A-6 — License - Exceptions.
- Section 34-1A-7 — Licenses - Required.
- Section 34-1A-8 — General applicability.
- Section 34-1A-9 — Alabama Electronic Security Board of Licensure Fund established.
- Section 34-1A-10 — Applicablity in certain counties.
- Section 34-1A-11 — Sunset provision.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.