2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 13 — ALABAMA PORT AUTHORITY.
- Section 33-13-1 — Definitions.
- Section 33-13-2 — Legislative intent; construction of chapter.
- Section 33-13-3 — Authorization to form public corporation.
- Section 33-13-4 — Procedure for incorporation.
- Section 33-13-5 — Certificate of incorporation; no fees to be paid to Secretary of State.
- Section 33-13-6 — Members, officers and directors; meetings; record of proceedings.
- Section 33-13-7 — Powers enumerated.
- Section 33-13-8 — Fiscal year; reports and recommendations.
- Section 33-13-9 — Bonds - Generally.
- Section 33-13-10 — Bonds - State Docks Facilities Reserve Fund.
- Section 33-13-11 — Bonds - Refunding Bonds.
- Section 33-13-12 — Bonds - Disposition of proceeds; investments.
- Section 33-13-13 — Bonds - State Treasurer to pay principal and interest of bonds; records.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.