2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 12 — ELK RIVER DEVELOPMENT AGENCY.
- Section 33-12-1 — Establishment.
- Section 33-12-2 — Organization; appointment, qualifications, terms, etc., of directors.
- Section 33-12-3 — Procedure for incorporation.
- Section 33-12-4 — Election of officers; designating time and place for meetings; compensation and expenses of directors.
- Section 33-12-5 — Powers, duties and functions.
- Section 33-12-6 — Contributions to work of agency; tax levy by governing bodies.
- Section 33-12-7 — Annual reports.
- Section 33-12-8 — Cooperation and assistance of other agencies.
- Section 33-12-9 — Advisory board.
- Section 33-12-10 — Construction of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.