2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 6 — DISCHARGE OF LITTER AND SEWAGE FROM WATERCRAFT.
- Section 33-6-1 — Definitions.
- Section 33-6-3 — Restrictions on use of marine toilets.
- Section 33-6-4 — Rules, regulations and orders generally — Adoption by Board of Health; approval by Commissioner of Conservation and Natural Resources or Governor.
- Section 33-6-5 — Rules, regulations and orders generally - Contents; compatibility of marine toilet standards with federal standards.
- Section 33-6-6 — Marine toilets to be certified and approved by Board of Health.
- Section 33-6-7 — On-shore trash receptacles at marinas, etc.
- Section 33-6-8 — Public education program.
- Section 33-6-9 — Expenditures by Board of Health.
- Section 33-6-10 — Enforcement of chapter, rules, regulations, etc.; prosecutions under chapter; violations and penalties.
- Section 33-6-11 — Disposition of fines under chapter.
- Section 33-6-12 — Applicability of chapter, rules, regulations, etc.; conflicts with other regulations, ordinances or laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.