2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 3 — HARBOR MASTERS.
- Section 33-3-1 — Police and supervisory duties of Alabama State Port Authority.
- Section 33-3-2 — Powers to regulate anchorage, etc.
- Section 33-3-3 — Fees and charges.
- Section 33-3-4 — Harbor Master and deputies generally — Appointment; duties generally.
- Section 33-3-5 — Harbor Master and deputies generally — Qualifications; bond; boarding vessels; records; vacancies; additional deputies; removals.
- Section 33-3-6 — Harbor Master and deputies generally — Person other than Harbor Master or deputy performing such duties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.