2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 14 — DRIVER TRAINING SCHOOLS.
Article 1 General Provisions.
- Section 32-14-1 — Short title.
- Section 32-14-2 — Definitions.
- Section 32-14-3 — Rules and regulations.
- Section 32-14-4 — Disposition of moneys received.
- Section 32-14-5 — Exemptions.
- Section 32-14-6 — Penalty for violation of chapter.
Article 2 Licenses.
- Section 32-14-20 — Required.
- Section 32-14-21 — Qualifications - Operation of driving school.
- Section 32-14-22 — Qualifications - Instructor for driving school.
- Section 32-14-23 — Issuance, expiration and renewal.
- Section 32-14-24 — Cancellation, suspension or revocation of or refusal to renew licenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.