2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 13 — ABANDONED MOTOR VEHICLES.
- Section 32-13-1 — "Abandoned motor vehicle" defined; posted notice.
- Section 32-13-2 — Peace officer's responsibility; lien on vehicles removed; removal by property owner, etc.; notice of removal.
- Section 32-13-3 — Authority to sell; notice; issuance of clear bill of sale.
- Section 32-13-4 — Notice of sale; hearing; appeal.
- Section 32-13-5 — Rejection of bids.
- Section 32-13-6 — Deductions from proceeds; report of sale.
- Section 32-13-7 — Disposition of proceeds.
- Section 32-13-8 — Chapter cumulative; power of municipality not restricted.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.