2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 12 — MOTORCYCLES AND MOTOR-DRIVEN CYCLES.
Article 1 General Provisions.
Article 2 Motor-Driven Cycles.
- Section 32-12-20 — Definition; parent or guardian not to authorize or permit violations.
- Section 32-12-22 — Registration; operator's license generally.
- Section 32-12-24 — Brakes.
- Section 32-12-26 — Revocation of operator's license.
- Section 32-12-27 — Penalties.
Article 3 Helmets.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.