2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 9 — TRUCKS, TRAILERS AND SEMITRAILERS.
Article 1 General Provisions.
- Section 32-9-1 — Trailers.
- Section 32-9-2 — Towing cotton wagons and module-movers.
- Section 32-9-3 — Enforcement of chapter.
- Section 32-9-4 — Courts having jurisdiction.
- Section 32-9-5 — Penalties.
- Section 32-9-6 — Disposition of fines and forfeitures.
Article 2 Size and Weight.
- Section 32-9-20 — Schedule of restrictions.
- Section 32-9-20.1 — Appurtenance exceeding maximum prescribed width.
- Section 32-9-21 — Maximum permissible length and width of motor bus.
- Section 32-9-22 — Exemptions - Generally.
- Section 32-9-23 — Exemptions - Milk transporters.
- Section 32-9-24 — Exemptions - Farm tractors.
- Section 32-9-25 — Exemptions - Length.
- Section 32-9-26 — Exemptions - Two to eight wheel, one to four-axle trailer - Transporting agricultural commodities, etc.
- Section 32-9-27 — Exemptions - Two to eight wheel, one to four-axle trailer - Size and equipment of such trailers.
- Section 32-9-28 — Exemptions - Two to eight wheel, one to four-axle trailer - Violations.
- Section 32-9-29 — Permits for movement of oversized vehicles or loads.
- Section 32-9-29.1 — Special permits for movement of certain site-built buildings.
- Section 32-9-31 — Measuring and weighing vehicles.
- Section 32-9-32 — Scales.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.