2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 5B — ALABAMA SAFETY BELT ACT OF 1991.
- Section 32-5B-1 — Title.
- Section 32-5B-2 — Definition of "passenger car."
- Section 32-5B-3 — Legislative findings.
- Section 32-5B-4 — Requirement of front seat occupants of passenger cars to wear safety belts; exemptions of certain persons.
- Section 32-5B-5 — Penalty for violations of chapter.
- Section 32-5B-6 — (Repealed effective December 9, 1999) Issuance of citation or warrant.
- Section 32-5B-7 — Failure to wear safety belt; not evidence of contributory negligence; liability of insurer not limited; driving record of individual charged.
- Section 32-5B-8 — Disposition of funds; searches; statistics.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.