2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 4 — HIGHWAY AND TRAFFIC SAFETY COORDINATION ACT.
- Section 32-4-1 — Short title.
- Section 32-4-2 — Declaration of policy; authority of Governor.
- Section 32-4-3 — Coordinator of Highway and Traffic Safety - Office created; appointment; term of office; duties.
- Section 32-4-4 — Coordinator of Highway and Traffic Safety - Quarters; staff; supplies.
- Section 32-4-5 — Participation in benefits of National Highway Safety Act of 1966; standards and programs of political subdivisions.
- Section 32-4-6 — Cooperation with and participation in programs of federal and other agencies.
- Section 32-4-7 — Powers of local governing bodies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.