2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 3 — STATE SAFETY COORDINATING COMMITTEE.
- Section 32-3-1 — Establishment; composition; terms of members.
- Section 32-3-2 — Time and purpose of meetings.
- Section 32-3-3 — Problems to be specifically studied.
- Section 32-3-4 — Recommendations of committee.
- Section 32-3-5 — Administrative expenses.
- Section 32-3-6 — Allocation of funds - Highway and traffic safety programs.
- Section 32-3-7 — Allocation of funds - Department of Education or any educational institution for prelicensing driver education and training program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.