2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 1 — GENERAL PROVISIONS.
- Section 32-1-1.1 — Definitions.
- Section 32-1-2 — Liability for injury or death of guest.
- Section 32-1-3 — When right to use highways may be restricted.
- Section 32-1-4 — Appearance upon arrest for misdemeanor.
- Section 32-1-5 — Depositing driver's license in lieu of bail in certain cases - Procedure.
- Section 32-1-6 — Depositing driver's license in lieu of bail in certain cases - Violation of traffic ordinance of incorporated municipality.
- Section 32-1-7 — Operation of vehicles on beaches and sand dunes of Gulf of Mexico prohibited; exceptions, penalty, etc.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.