2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 1 — GENERAL PROVISIONS.
- Section 28-1-1 — Possession of still, etc., or illegally manufactured, transported or imported alcoholic beverages.
- Section 28-1-2 — Admissibility of evidence obtained by illegal searches in prosecutions under title; when search deemed illegal.
- Section 28-1-3.1 — Possession of certain quantities of alcoholic beverages purchased from military liquor stores, etc., by eligible persons authorized; penalty for unauthorized sale or possession.
- Section 28-1-4 — Delivery of alcoholic beverages to persons, corporations, etc., within state by out-of-state manufacturers, suppliers, etc.
- Section 28-1-5 — Minimum age for purchase, etc., of alcohol; employment of underage persons by board licensee.
- Section 28-1-6 — Issuance of licenses for sale of intoxicating beverages in Class 1 or Class 2 municipalities.
- Section 28-1-7 — Alcoholic Beverage Control Board prohibited from issuing licenses for sale of intoxicating beverages in Class IV municipalities; exceptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.