2006 Alabama Code - Section 25-5-333 — Elements of program.
(a) A drug-free workplace program shall contain all the following elements:
(1) A written policy statement as provided in Section 25-5-334.
(2) Substance abuse testing as provided in Section 25-5-335.
(3) Resources of employee assistance providers maintained in accordance with Section 25-5-336.
(4) Employee education as provided in Section 25-5-337(a).
(5) Supervisor training in accordance with Section 25-5-337(b).
(b) In addition to the requirements of subsection (a), a drug-free workplace program shall be implemented in compliance with the confidentiality standards provided in Section 25-5-339.
(Acts 1995, No. 95-535, p. 1082, §4.)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.