2006 Alabama Code - Section 25-4-33 — Overpayments.

All unemployment compensation overpayment monies collected under the provisions of Sections 25-4-72 and 40-18-100 shall be deposited into the Unemployment Compensation Trust Fund.

(Acts 1997, No. 97-246, p. 426, §2.)

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.