2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 11 — DIRECTORY OF NEW HIRES
- Section 25-11-1 — Short title.
- Section 25-11-2 — Legislative findings and intent.
- Section 25-11-3 — Definitions.
- Section 25-11-4 — Directory of New Hires.
- Section 25-11-5 — Reporting of new hires, etc.; duties of department.
- Section 25-11-6 — Quarterly extracts of reports to Secretary of Labor.
- Section 25-11-7 — Entities with access to directory.
- Section 25-11-8 — Compliance with Federal Unemployment Tax Act.
- Section 25-11-9 — Compliance with Social Security Act.
- Section 25-11-10 — Reimbursement for disclosure of information.
- Section 25-11-11 — Information to be provided to child support enforcement agencies.
- Section 25-11-12 — Access to records by child support agencies.
- Section 25-11-13 — Income Eligibility Verification System.
- Section 25-11-14 — Uncollected food stamp overissuances.
- Section 25-11-15 — Department of Revenue to furnish information on employers; fee reimbursed.
- Section 25-11-16 — Promulgation of rules and regulations.
- Section 25-11-17 — Violation; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.