2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 1 — GENERAL PROVISIONS.
Article 1 In General.
- Section 25-1-1 — Duties of employers, etc., with respect to provision of safe employment.
- Section 25-1-2 — Duty of employer to provide sitting accommodations and separate water closets for females.
Article 2 Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities.
- Section 25-1-10 — Affirmative action programs; definition of minority; American Indians or Alaskan Natives included.
Article 3 Age Discrimination By Employers Prohibited.
- Section 25-1-20 — Definitions.
- Section 25-1-21 — Discrimination against workers 40 years of age and over - Prohibited.
- Section 25-1-22 — Unlawful employment practices - Generally.
- Section 25-1-23 — Unlawful employment practices - Employment agency.
- Section 25-1-24 — Unlawful employment practices - Labor organization.
- Section 25-1-25 — Unlawful employment practices - Apprenticeship.
- Section 25-1-26 — Unlawful employment practices - Licensure, etc.
- Section 25-1-27 — Unlawful employment practices - Advertisement.
- Section 25-1-28 — Unlawful employment practices - Opposition to employer.
- Section 25-1-29 — Remedies.
Article 4 Use of Consumer Reporting Agencies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.