Eurodif S.A. v. United States, No. 02-00221 (Ct. Int'l Trade 2006)

Annotate this Case
Download PDF
Slip Op. 06-76 United States Court of International Trade EURODIF S.A., COMPAGNIE GÃ NÃ RALE DES MATIÃ RES NUCLÃ AIRES AND COGEMA, INC., ET.AL., Plaintiffs, Consol. Court No. 02-00221 v. UNITED STATES, Defendant. JUDGMENT In light of the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit s decisions in Eurodif S.A. v. United States, 411 F.3d 1355 (Fed. Cir. 2005) ( Eurodif I ) and Eurodif S.A. v. United States, 423 F.3d 1275 (Fed. Cir. 2005) ( Eurodif II ), on January 5, 2006 this court remanded the captioned matter to the Department of Commerce ( Commerce ). In those remand instructions, the court ordered Commerce to revise such final determination and order in accordance with the decisions in Eurodif I and II [and to] specifically explain how its final determination and order on remand has eliminated all SWU transactions as required by Eurodif I and II. Having reviewed Commerce s determination submitted pursuant to the court s remand, and papers in relation thereto, and good cause appearing therefore, it is hereby ORDERED that the Department of Commerce s remand determination is sustained.1 /s/ Donald C. Pogue Donald C. Pogue Judge /s/ Evan J. Wallach Evan J. Wallach Judge Dated: May 18, 2006 New York, New York /s/ Richard K. Eaton Richard K. Eaton Judge 1 Defendant-Intervenors , USEC Inc. et al s, continued objection to these remand results is address in Eurodif S.A. v. United States, Slip-Op. 06-75 (2006) issued simultaneously with this decision.

Some case metadata and case summaries were written with the help of AI, which can produce inaccuracies. You should read the full case before relying on it for legal research purposes.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.