Eurodif S.A. v. United States, No. 02-00219 (Ct. Int'l Trade 2006)

Annotate this Case
Download PDF
Slip Op. 06-2 UNITED STATES COURT OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE EURODIF S.A., COMPAGNIE GÃ NÃ RALE DES MATIÃ RES NUCLÃ AIRES, AND COGEMA, INC., ET AL., Plaintiffs, Before: Pogue, Judge v. Consol. Ct. No. 02-00219 UNITED STATES, Defendant. ORDER FOR REMAND In accordance with the decisions of the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit in Eurodif S.A. v. United States, 411 F.3d 1355(Fed. Cir. 2005) ( Eurodif I )and Eurodif S.A. v. United States, 423 F.3d 1275(Fed. Cir. 2005) ( Eurodif II ), and upon consideration of the parties filings herein, it is hereby: ORDERED that the final determination and issuance of an antidumping duty order by the United States Department of Commerce ( Commerce ) in Low Enriched Uranium from France, 66 Fed. Reg. 65,877 (Dep t Commerce Dec. 21, 2001)(notice of final affirmative antidumping duty determination) as amended, 66 Fed. Reg. 6680 (Dep t Commerce Feb. 13, 2002)(notice of amended final Consol. Ct. No. 02-00219 determination of antidumping Page 2 duty order), challenged in Consolidated Court No. 02-00219, is remanded to Commerce for action consistent with the decisions of the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit in Eurodif I and II. ORDERED that Commerce upon remand shall revise such final determination and order in accordance with the decisions in Eurodif I and II. Commerce shall specifically explain how its final determination and order on remand has eliminated all SWU transactions as required by Eurodif I and II. ORDERED that Commerce shall file its remand results in Consolidated Court No. 02-00219 with the Court, and serve the parties with same, by March 3, 2006. All parties may file and serve responses thereto by March 17, 2006 thereafter. All parties may file and serve a reply to any responses by March 31, 2006; and it is further ORDERED that all other action in Consolidated Court No. 0200219 before this Court is stayed pending further notice from the Court. /s/ Donald C. Pogue Donald C. Pogue, Judge Dated: January 5, 2006 New York, New York

Some case metadata and case summaries were written with the help of AI, which can produce inaccuracies. You should read the full case before relying on it for legal research purposes.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.