Jensen Alexander v. Joseph Ely, No. 23-6027 (4th Cir. 2023)

Annotate this Case
Download PDF
UNPUBLISHED UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE FOURTH CIRCUIT No. 23-6027 JENSEN KEN ALEXANDER, Plaintiff - Appellant, v. JOSEPH ELY, Unit Manager of “D” Building at the time; MRS. CHURCH, Counselor/I.C.A. member; MR. KING, Major/I.C.A. member; DENNIS COLLINS, Head of Unit Managers/I.C.A. member; MR. CHURCH, Lieutenant/I.C.A. member; MR. MANIS, Warden; BRENDA RAVIZEE, Institutional Ombudsman Wallens Ridge; DAVID ANDERSON, Assistant Warden/I.C.A.; RICHARD LIGHT, Lieutenant of “D” Building at the time/I.C.A. Member; MR. CROWDER, Regional Ombudsman, Defendants - Appellees. Appeal from the United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia, at Roanoke. James P. Jones, Senior District Judge. (7:20-cv-00766-JPJ-PMS) Submitted: May 23, 2023 Before AGEE, WYNN, and QUATTLEBAUM, Circuit Judges. Affirmed by unpublished per curiam opinion. Jensen Ken Alexander, Appellant Pro Se. Unpublished opinions are not binding precedent in this circuit. Decided: May 26, 2023 PER CURIAM: Jensen Ken Alexander appeals the district court’s order denying relief on his 42 U.S.C. § 1983 complaint. We have reviewed the record and find no reversible error. Accordingly, we affirm the district court’s order. Alexander v. Ely, No. 7:20-cv-00766JPJ-PMS (W.D. Va., Oct. 27, 2022). We dispense with oral argument because the facts and legal contentions are adequately presented in the materials before this court and argument would not aid the decisional process. AFFIRMED 2

Some case metadata and case summaries were written with the help of AI, which can produce inaccuracies. You should read the full case before relying on it for legal research purposes.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.