2013 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 20 - DOMESTIC RELATIONS
CHAPTER 1 - HUSBAND AND WIFE
ARTICLE 1 - CREATION OF MARRIAGE
- 20-1-101. Marriage a civil contract.
- 20-1-102. Minimum marriageable age; exception; parental consent.
- 20-1-103. License; required.
- 20-1-104. Repealed by Laws 1985, ch. 22, 2.
- 20-1-105. Judge may order license issued.
- 20-1-106. Who may solemnize marriage; form of ceremony.
- 20-1-107. Certificate of marriage.
- 20-1-108. Offenses relating to marriage generally.
- 20-1-109. When marriage solemnized by unauthorized person valid.
- 20-1-110. Marriage ceremony according to rites and customs of religious societies or assemblies.
- 20-1-111. Foreign marriages.
- 20-1-112. Repealed by Laws 1995, ch. 117, 1.
- 20-1-113. Legitimacy of children presumed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.