2011 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 15 - CITIES AND TOWNS
CHAPTER 5 - FIRE AND POLICE DEPARTMENTS
ARTICLE 1 - CIVIL SERVICE
- 15-5-101. "Commission" defined.
- 15-5-102. Establishment of civil service commission or personnel system.
- 15-5-103. Composition of civil service commission or personnel system; qualifications; terms; vacancies; oaths.
- 15-5-104. Civil service commission; offices; clerk; preliminary expenses.
- 15-5-105. Employment and appointments generally; appointment of chiefs.
- 15-5-106. Commissions; classification of positions; working hours; salaries; exceptions; examinations.
- 15-5-107. Employment and appointments generally; requirements; veterans; grading; reexamination.
- 15-5-108. Employment and appointments generally; manner of filling positions.
- 15-5-109. Employment and appointments generally; trial period; eligibility for reemployment following force reduction.
- 15-5-110. Filling officer vacancy.
- 15-5-111. Temporary service; emergency employees.
- 15-5-112. Retention of positions; discharge; grounds and procedure; retirement of firemen.
- 15-5-113. Retention of positions; review of decisions.
- 15-5-114. Persons not eligible for appointment; criminal history record information.
- 15-5-115. Order of lay off when force reduced; reemployment of firemen.
- 15-5-116. Politically related activities prohibited.
- 15-5-117. Duties of commission; employee roster.
- 15-5-118. Duties of commission; employee certification.
- 15-5-119. Duties of commission; rules; other powers.
- 15-5-120. Prohibitions with respect to examinations.
- 15-5-121. Penalties.
- 15-5-122. Fire and police services provided under cooperative agreements; exemption from civil service provisions; service credit.
ARTICLE 2 - FIREMEN PENSIONS AND DEATH BENEFITS
- 15-5-201. Definitions.
- 15-5-202. Pension account; creation; administration; donations; investment; dual participation prohibited.
- 15-5-203. Firemen and employer contributions; imposition at discretion of board; amounts; how and when collected, suspended and reinstated.
- 15-5-204. Pensions; amounts; qualifications; when paid; disability benefits; disqualifications; examinations; disallowance; actions; adjustment.
- 15-5-205. Death benefits to surviving spouse; amounts; limitations; length of payments.
- 15-5-206. Death benefits to dependent father and mother; amounts.
- 15-5-207. Application for benefits; statement filed; determination; review; appeal.
- 15-5-208. Pension application; payments thereafter; when benefits suspended.
- 15-5-209. Payments; when and how made; protections; nonassignability; qualified domestic relations order.
- 15-5-210. Repealed By Laws 1996, ch. 6, 2.
ARTICLE 3 - POLICEMEN PENSIONS AND DEATH BENEFITS
- 15-5-301. Pension fund; establishment; separate accounts.
- 15-5-302. Pension fund; contributions; salary deductions; unfunded liability; city or town and state responsibilities; adjustment of contributions.
- 15-5-303. Pension board; composition; election and term of police members.
- 15-5-304. Pension board; officers; reports; information.
- 15-5-305. Pension board; meetings; record and quorum; list of entitled pensioners; vouchers.
- 15-5-306. Board powers and duties.
- 15-5-307. Retirement age; length of service; pension amounts; leaving service early; benefit adjustment.
- 15-5-308. Retirement age; physical disability; pension amounts; reinstatement.
- 15-5-309. Death benefits; surviving spouse and children; amounts; length of payments; benefit adjustment.
- 15-5-310. Examination of disabled retiree.
- 15-5-311. Benefits terminated upon felony conviction.
- 15-5-312. Application for benefits; statement filed; determination; review.
- 15-5-313. Pension application; when payments made and benefits suspended; pension protections.
- 15-5-314. Penalties.
ARTICLE 4 - FIREMEN'S PENSION ACCOUNT REFORM ACT OF 1981
- 15-5-401. Citation.
- 15-5-402. Definitions.
- 15-5-403. Eligibility for service pension.
- 15-5-404. Vesting rights; return to service.
- 15-5-405. Eligibility for disability pension.
- 15-5-406. Survivor benefits.
- 15-5-407. Payment of service or early retirement pensions.
- 15-5-408. Payment of disability pension.
- 15-5-409. Amount of service pension.
- 15-5-410. Repealed By Laws 1998, ch. 75, 2.
- 15-5-411. Amount of disability pension.
- 15-5-412. Amount of survivor's pension.
- 15-5-413. Optional forms of benefits.
- 15-5-414. Death benefit.
- 15-5-415. Withdrawal benefit.
- 15-5-416. Adjustment of benefits.
- 15-5-417. Application of benefits.
- 15-5-418. Election of membership.
- 15-5-419. Dual membership prohibited.
- 15-5-420. Member contributions.
- 15-5-421. Contribution by employer.
- 15-5-422. Payments; when and how made; protections; nonassignability; qualified domestic relations order.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.