2011 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 785. Contempt of court.
- 785.01 Definitions.
- 785.02 Power of court to punish for contempt of court.
- 785.03 Procedure.
- 785.04 Sanctions authorized.
- 785.05 Limitation on imprisonment.
- 785.06 Court commissioners, municipal courts and administrative agencies.
- 785.07 Contempt orders imposing confinement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.