2011 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 78. Motor vehicle and general aviation fuel taxes.
- 78.005 Definitions.
- 78.01 Tax imposed; collected; exceptions.
- 78.015 Annual adjustment of tax rate.
- 78.017 Adjustment in 1997.
- 78.07 Motor vehicle fuel received.
- 78.09 Supplier and exporter licenses.
- 78.10 Licensing process.
- 78.11 Bond.
- 78.12 Reports to department; computation of tax.
- 78.13 Notice by licensee of discontinuance, sale or transfer of business; final report.
- 78.15 Theft of tax moneys.
- 78.155 Penalties for misuse of dyed diesel fuel.
- 78.19 Refund for fuel destroyed.
- 78.20 Refund to retailers.
- 78.21 Seizure and sale.
- 78.215 Separate fuel supply tanks required.
- 78.22 Motor vehicle fuel floor tax.
- 78.39 Definitions.
- 78.40 Tax imposed; collected; exceptions.
- 78.405 Annual adjustment of the tax rate.
- 78.407 Adjustment in 1997.
- 78.47 Alternate fuels license.
- 78.48 Application; form; investigation; bond; issue.
- 78.49 Reports to department; computation of tax.
- 78.50 Notice by alternate fuels licensee of cessation, sale or transfer of business; final report.
- 78.51 Theft of alternate fuels tax moneys.
- 78.52 Separate fuel supply tanks required.
- 78.53 Presumption.
- 78.55 Definitions.
- 78.555 Tax imposed; rate; collected.
- 78.56 General aviation fuel license.
- 78.57 Application; form; investigation; bond; issue.
- 78.58 Reports to department; computation of tax.
- 78.59 Notice by general aviation fuel licensee of cessation, sale or transfer of business; final report.
- 78.60 Theft of general aviation fuel tax moneys.
- 78.61 Presumption.
- 78.62 Exemptions.
- 78.64 Definitions.
- 78.65 Suspension and revocation of licenses.
- 78.66 Records to be kept by licensees.
- 78.67 Timely filing.
- 78.68 Returns; failure to pay; refunds.
- 78.69 Appeals.
- 78.70 Actions to collect tax and penalties.
- 78.71 Motor vehicle fuel, general aviation fuel and alternate fuels taxes are preferred claims.
- 78.72 Preference given actions to enforce this chapter.
- 78.73 Criminal penalties.
- 78.74 Remedies and penalties are cumulative.
- 78.75 Refund; procedure; claim unassignable.
- 78.77 Registration of transporters; records to be kept.
- 78.78 Reports by transporters; exceptions.
- 78.79 Duty of department to enforce fuel tax provisions; promulgate rules.
- 78.80 Departmental examinations; information; penalty.
- 78.81 Attorney general and district attorney to prosecute; place of trial.
- 78.82 Municipalities not to tax motor vehicle fuel or alternate fuels.
MOTOR VEHICLE FUEL TAX
ALTERNATE FUELS TAX
GENERAL AVIATION FUEL TAX
PROVISIONS COMMON TO MOTOR VEHICLE FUEL TAX, GENERAL AVIATION FUEL TAX ANDALTERNATE FUEL TAX
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.