2011 Wisconsin Code
Chapter 215. Savings and loan associations.
- 215.01 Definitions.
- 215.02 Powers of the division.
- 215.03 Supervision and control of associations.
- 215.04 Review board.
- 215.11 Surety bond of association's officers, directors and employees.
- 215.12 Penalty for dishonest acts; falsification of records.
- 215.13 Powers of savings and loan associations.
- 215.135 Additional authority.
- 215.14 Savings accounts.
- 215.141 Financially related services tie-ins.
- 215.15 Evidence of ownership of savings accounts.
- 215.16 Savings account earnings.
- 215.17 Withdrawal of savings accounts.
- 215.18 Closing of savings accounts.
- 215.19 Loans on savings accounts.
- 215.20 Property improvement loans.
- 215.205 Other loans and investments.
- 215.21 Mortgage loans.
- 215.215 Nonconforming loans.
- 215.22 Real estate owned by association.
- 215.23 Limitations on investments in office buildings and related facilities.
- 215.24 Minimum net worth.
- 215.25 Audit requirements.
- 215.26 Miscellaneous provisions.
- 215.32 Possession by division; involuntary liquidation.
- 215.33 Foreign associations.
- 215.35 Conversion; or absorption; waiver.
- 215.36 Interstate acquisition and merger of associations.
- 215.40 Incorporation of a mutual savings and loan association.
- 215.41 Articles of incorporation for mutual associations.
- 215.42 Bylaws of mutual associations.
- 215.43 Members and voting rights in a mutual association.
- 215.50 Directors of a mutual association.
- 215.51 Officers of a mutual association.
- 215.512 Definitions applicable to indemnification and insurance provisions.
- 215.513 Mandatory indemnification.
- 215.514 Determination of right to indemnification.
- 215.515 Allowance of expenses as incurred.
- 215.516 Mutual association may limit indemnification.
- 215.517 Additional rights to indemnification and allowance of expenses.
- 215.518 Court-ordered indemnification.
- 215.519 Indemnification and allowance of expenses of employees and agents.
- 215.521 Insurance.
- 215.523 Reliance by directors or officers.
- 215.524 Consideration of interests in addition to members' interests.
- 215.525 Limited liability of directors and officers.
- 215.528 General operation of a mutual association.
- 215.53 Absorption involving mutual associations.
- 215.56 Voluntary liquidation of a mutual association.
- 215.57 Jurisdictional conversion of mutual associations.
- 215.58 Organizational conversion from mutual to stock form.
- 215.59 Mutual savings and loan holding companies.
- 215.60 Incorporation of a capital stock savings and loan association.
- 215.61 Articles of incorporation for capital stock associations.
- 215.62 Bylaws of stock associations.
- 215.64 Control of association by holding company.
- 215.67 Dividends.
- 215.70 Directors of a stock association.
- 215.71 Officers of stock association.
- 215.72 General operations of a stock association.
- 215.73 Absorption involving stock associations.
- 215.76 Voluntary liquidation of a stock association.
- 215.77 Jurisdictional conversion of capital stock associations.
GENERAL PROVISIONS ON SAVINGS AND LOAN ASSOCIATIONS
MUTUAL SAVINGS AND LOAN ASSOCIATIONS;ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT
CAPITAL STOCK SAVINGS AND LOAN ASSOCIATIONS; ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.