2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 31B. UNIFORM LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY ACT
ARTICLE 13. PROFESSIONAL LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES.
- §31B-13-1301. Definitions.
- §31B-13-1302. Who may become a member; professional limited liability companies authorized.
- §31B-13-1303. Name.
- §31B-13-1304. Duty of licensing board.
- §31B-13-1305. Professional relationships not affected; liability for debts, etc., of limited liability company, its members, managers, employees and agents; individual liability.
- §31B-13-1306. Application of article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.