2010 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 31B. UNIFORM LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY ACT
ARTICLE 12. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS.
- §31B-12-1201. Uniformity of application and construction.
- §31B-12-1202. Short title.
- §31B-12-1203. Severability clause.
- §31B-12-1204. Effective date.
- §31B-12-1205. Transitional provisions.
- §31B-12-1206. Savings clause.
- §31B-12-1207. Equality of workers' compensation treatment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.