2009 West Virginia Code
CHAPTER 22B. ENVIRONMENTAL BOARDS
- §22B-1-1 Declaration of policy and purpose.
- §22B-1-2 Definitions.
- §22B-1-3 General administration.
- §22B-1-4 General provisions applicable to all boards and board members.
- §22B-1-5 General powers and duties of boards.
- §22B-1-6 General procedural provisions applicable to all boards.
- §22B-1-7 Appeals to boards.
- §22B-1-8 General provisions governing discovery.
- §22B-1-9 General provisions for judicial review.
- §22B-1-10 Confidentiality.
- §22B-1-11 Conflict of interest.
- §22B-1-12 Savings provisions.
- §22B-2-1 Air quality board; composition; appointment and terms of members; vacancies.
- §22B-2-2 Authority to receive money.
- §22B-2-3 Judicial review of air quality board orders.
- §22B-3-1 Environmental quality board; composition and organization; appointment, qualifications, terms, vacancies.
- §22B-3-2 Authority of board; additional definitions.
- §22B-3-3 Judicial review.
- §22B-3-4 Repealed
- §22B-3-5 Continuation of the board.
- §22B-4-1 Appointment and organization of surface mine board.
- §22B-4-2 Authority to receive money.
- §22B-4-3 Judicial review.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.