2005 West Virginia Code - §44A-3-2. — Reports by guardian of protected person.
§44A-3-2. Reports by guardian of protected person.
Any guardian appointed pursuant to the provisions of this chapter shall file periodic reports, in accordance with section eleven of this article.
(a) The guardian's report shall include:
(1) A description of the current mental, physical, and social condition of the protected person;
(2) A description of the protected person's living arrangements during the reported period;
(3) The medical, educational, vocational, and other professional services provided to the protected person and the guardian's opinion as to the adequacy of the protected person's care;
(4) A summary of the guardian's visits with and activities on behalf of the protected person;
(5) A statement of whether the guardian agrees with the current treatment or habilitation plan;
(6) A recommendation as to the need for continued guardianship and any recommended changes in the scope of the guardianship;
(7) Any other information requested by the court or useful in the opinion of the guardian;
(8) The compensation requested and the reasonable and necessary expenses incurred by the guardian; and
(9) A verification signed by the guardian stating that all of the information contained in the report is true and correct to the best of his or her knowledge.
(b) The court may order the guardian to attend a hearing on the report by motion of the court, or upon the petition of any interested person. A report of the guardian may be incorporated into and made a part of the accounting of the conservator.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.