2011 Washington Code
Title 79 Public lands
79.140 Aquatic lands -- Valuable materials.
- 79.140.001 Intent -- 2005 c 155.
- 79.140.010 Manner of sale -- Notice.
- 79.140.020 List of valuable materials.
- 79.140.030 Expenditures for advertising.
- 79.140.040 Reoffer of sale -- Readvertised.
- 79.140.050 Sale by public auction/sealed bid -- Exception.
- 79.140.060 Determination of highest responsible bidder.
- 79.140.070 Sales by public auction -- Procedure.
- 79.140.080 Confirmation of sale.
- 79.140.100 Valuable materials from Columbia river -- Agreements with Oregon.
- 79.140.110 Material removed for channel or harbor improvement or flood control -- Use for public purpose.
- 79.140.130 Prior appraisal required.
- 79.140.140 Bill of sale for valuable material sold separately.
- 79.140.150 Sale of rock, gravel, sand, silt, and other valuable materials.
- 79.140.160 Sale of rock, gravel, sand, and silt -- Application -- Terms of lease or contract -- Bond -- Payment -- Reports.
- 79.140.170 Sale of rock, gravel, sand, and silt -- Investigation, audit of books of person removing.
- 79.140.180 Contract for sale of rock, gravel, etc. -- Royalties -- Consideration of flood protection value.
- 79.140.190 Leases and permits for prospecting and contracts for mining valuable minerals and specific materials from aquatic lands.
- 79.140.200 Option contracts for prospecting and leases for mining and extraction of coal from aquatic lands.
- 79.140.210 Mount St. Helens dredge spoils or materials.
- 79.140.900 Severability -- Part/subchapter headings not law -- 2005 c 155.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.