2011 Washington Code
Title 79 Public lands
- RCW Dispositions - The following are links to notes regarding Revised Code Washington (RCW) sections that have been repealed, expired, decodified, or recodified.
- 79.02 Public lands management -- General.
- 79.10 Land management authorities and policies.
- 79.11 State land sales.
- 79.13 Land leases.
- 79.14 Mineral, coal, oil, and gas leases.
- 79.15 Sale of valuable materials.
- 79.17 Land transfers.
- 79.19 Land bank.
- 79.22 Acquisition, management, and disposition of state forest lands.
- 79.24 Capitol building lands.
- 79.36 Easements over public lands.
- 79.38 Access roads.
- 79.44 Assessments and charges against lands of the state.
- 79.64 Funds for managing and administering lands.
- 79.70 Natural area preserves.
- 79.71 Washington natural resources conservation areas.
- 79.73 Milwaukee road corridor.
- 79.100 Derelict vessels.
- 79.105 Aquatic lands -- General.
- 79.110 Aquatic lands -- Easements and rights-of-way.
- 79.115 Aquatic lands -- Harbor areas.
- 79.120 Aquatic lands -- Waterways and streets.
- 79.125 Aquatic lands -- Tidelands and shorelands.
- 79.130 Aquatic lands -- Beds of navigable waters.
- 79.135 Aquatic lands -- Oysters, geoducks, shellfish, other aquacultural uses, and marine aquatic plants.
- 79.140 Aquatic lands -- Valuable materials.
- 79.145 Marine plastic debris.
- 79.150 Forest biomass materials located on state lands.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.