2011 Washington Code
Title 54 Public utility districts
- RCW Dispositions - The following are links to notes regarding Revised Code Washington (RCW) sections that have been repealed, expired, decodified, or recodified.
- 54.04 General provisions.
- 54.08 Formation -- Dissolution -- Elections.
- 54.12 Commissioners.
- 54.16 Powers.
- 54.20 Condemnation proceedings.
- 54.24 Finances.
- 54.28 Privilege taxes.
- 54.32 Consolidation and annexation.
- 54.36 Liability to other taxing districts.
- 54.40 Five commissioner districts.
- 54.44 Nuclear, thermal, electric generating power facilities -- Joint development.
- 54.48 Agreements between electrical public utilities and cooperatives.
- 54.52 Voluntary contributions to assist low-income customers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.