2011 Washington Code
Title 35 Cities and towns
35.30 Unclassified cities.
- 35.30.010 Additional powers.
- 35.30.011 Nonpolluting power generation by individual -- Exemption from regulation -- Authorization to contract with utility.
- 35.30.014 Hydroelectric resources -- Separate legal authority -- Creation by irrigation districts and cities, towns, or public utility districts.
- 35.30.018 Publication of ordinances or summary -- Public notice of hearings and meeting agendas.
- 35.30.020 Sewer systems -- Sewer fund.
- 35.30.030 Assessment, levy and collection of taxes.
- 35.30.040 Limitation of indebtedness.
- 35.30.050 Additional indebtedness with popular vote.
- 35.30.060 Additional indebtedness for municipal utilities.
- 35.30.070 Adoption of powers granted to code cities -- Resolution required.
- 35.30.080 Alternative election procedures -- Resolution required.
- 35.30.100 Criminal code repeal by city operating municipal court -- Agreement covering costs of handling resulting criminal cases -- Arbitration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.