2011 Washington Code
Title 30 Banks and trust companies
- RCW Dispositions - The following are links to notes regarding Revised Code Washington (RCW) sections that have been repealed, expired, decodified, or recodified.
- 30.04 General provisions.
- 30.08 Organization and powers.
- 30.12 Officers, employees, and stockholders.
- 30.16 Checks.
- 30.20 Deposits.
- 30.22 Financial institution individual account deposit act.
- 30.24 Investment of trust funds.
- 30.32 Dealings with federal loan agencies.
- 30.36 Capital notes or debentures.
- 30.38 Interstate banking.
- 30.42 Alien banks.
- 30.43 Satellite facilities.
- 30.44 Insolvency and liquidation.
- 30.46 Supervisory direction -- Conservatorship.
- 30.49 Merger, consolidation, and conversion.
- 30.53 Merging trust companies.
- 30.56 Bank stabilization act.
- 30.60 Community credit needs.
- 30.98 Construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.