2011 Washington Code
Title 13 Juvenile courts and juvenile offenders
- RCW Dispositions - The following are links to notes regarding Revised Code Washington (RCW) sections that have been repealed, expired, decodified, or recodified.
- 13.04 Basic juvenile court act.
- 13.06 Juvenile offenders -- Consolidated juvenile services programs.
- 13.16 Places of detention.
- 13.20 Management of detention facilities -- Counties with populations of one million or more.
- 13.24 Interstate compact on juveniles.
- 13.32A Family reconciliation act.
- 13.34 Juvenile court act -- Dependency and termination of parent-child relationship.
- 13.36 Guardianship.
- 13.40 Juvenile justice act of 1977.
- 13.50 Keeping and release of records by juvenile justice or care agencies.
- 13.60 Missing children clearinghouse.
- 13.64 Emancipation of minors.
- 13.80 Learning and life skills grant program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.