2009 Washington Code
Title 46 - Motor vehicles
Chapter 46.83 - Traffic schools.
- 46.83.010 - City or town and county traffic schools authorized -- Procedure to establish.
- 46.83.020 - County commissioners to control and supervise -- Assistance of sheriff and police department.
- 46.83.030 - Deposit, control of funds -- Support.
- 46.83.040 - Purpose of school.
- 46.83.050 - Court may order attendance.
- 46.83.060 - Duty of person required to attend -- Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.