2009 Washington Code
Title 16 - Animals and livestock (formerly: animals, estrays, brands, and fences)
Chapter 16.68 - Disposal of dead animals.
- 16.68.010 - Definitions.
- 16.68.030 - Sale, gift, or conveyance prohibited -- Exceptions.
- 16.68.040 - License required of rendering plants and independent collectors.
- 16.68.050 - Rendering plant license fee.
- 16.68.060 - Independent collector license fee.
- 16.68.070 - Substation or places of transfer license fee.
- 16.68.080 - Expiration of license -- Revocation.
- 16.68.090 - Applications for license.
- 16.68.100 - Procedure upon application -- Inspection of premises.
- 16.68.110 - Duty of licensees as to premises.
- 16.68.120 - Duty of licensees -- Standards.
- 16.68.130 - Right of access to premises and records.
- 16.68.140 - Unlawful possession of horse meat -- Exceptions.
- 16.68.150 - Feeding of carcasses to swine unlawful -- Exception.
- 16.68.160 - Disposition of fees.
- 16.68.170 - Rules and regulations.
- 16.68.180 - Penalty for violations.
- 16.68.190 - Bait for trapping purposes -- Exception.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.