2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 9A.60 RCW: Fraud
- 9A.60.010 Definitions.
- 9A.60.020 Forgery.
- 9A.60.030 Obtaining a signature by deception or duress.
- 9A.60.040 Criminal impersonation in the first degree.
- 9A.60.045 Criminal impersonation in the second degree.
- 9A.60.050 False certification.
- 9A.60.060 Fraudulent creation or revocation of a mental health advance directive.
- 9A.60.070 False academic credentials -- Unlawful issuance or use -- Definitions -- Penalties.
|Ballots, forgery: RCW
Cigarette tax stamps, forgery: RCW 82.24.100.
False representations: Chapter 9.38 RCW.
Food, drugs, and cosmetics act: Chapter 69.04 RCW.
Forged instruments, tools for making, search and seizure: RCW 10.79.015.
Forgery: RCW 9A.60.020.
Frauds and swindles: Chapter 9.45 RCW.
Honey act: RCW 69.28.180.
Land registration forgery: RCW 65.12.760.
Misdescription of instrument forged immaterial: RCW 10.37.080.
Mutual savings bank, falsification: RCW 32.04.100.
Obtaining employment by forged recommendation: RCW 49.44.040.
Offering forged instrument for filing: RCW 40.16.030.
Osteopathy license falsification: RCW 18.57.160.
Public bonds, forgery: Chapter 39.44 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.