2005 Washington Code - Chapter 81.88 RCW: Gas and hazardous liquid pipelines (formerly gas and oil pipelines)
- 81.88.005 Intent -- Findings.
- 81.88.010 Definitions.
- 81.88.020 Pipeline corporations -- Regulation -- Eminent domain.
- 81.88.030 Pipeline carriers regulated as common carriers.
- 81.88.040 Violations -- Rules -- Penalties -- Injunctive relief.
- 81.88.050 Pipeline safety account.
- 81.88.060 Comprehensive safety program -- Commission's duties -- Rules -- Standards -- Safety plan approval.
- 81.88.070 Prevention of third-party excavation damage -- Development and distribution of training curricula.
- 81.88.080 Pipeline mapping system -- Commission specifications and evaluations.
- 81.88.090 Enforcement of federal hazardous liquid pipeline safety requirements -- Request for federal delegation of authority.
- 81.88.100 Commission inspection of records, maps, or written procedures.
- 81.88.110 Pipeline company duties after notice of excavation.
- 81.88.140 Citizens committee on pipeline safety -- Duties -- Membership.
- 81.88.150 Review of hazardous liquid and gas pipeline safety programs.
- 81.88.900 Conflict with federal requirements -- 2000 c 191.
- 81.88.901 Short title -- 2000 c 191.
- 81.88.902 Effective date -- 2000 c 191.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.