2005 Washington Code - Chapter 77.50 RCW: Limitations on certain commercial fisheries (formerly unlawful acts)
- 77.50.010 Limitations on commercial fishing for salmon in Puget Sound waters.
- 77.50.020 Limitations on commercial fishing for chinook or coho salmon in Pacific Ocean and Straits of Juan de Fuca.
- 77.50.030 Salmon fishing gear.
- 77.50.040 Commercial net fishing for salmon in tributaries of Columbia river -- Boundaries defined.
- 77.50.050 Reef net salmon fishing gear -- Reef net areas specified.
- 77.50.060 Unauthorized fishing vessels entering state waters.
- 77.50.070 Limitation on salmon fishing gear in Pacific Ocean.
- 77.50.080 Possession or transportation in Pacific Ocean of salmon taken by other than troll lines or angling gear.
- 77.50.090 Bottom trawling not authorized -- Areas specified.
- 77.50.100 Hood Canal shrimp -- Limitation on number of shrimp pots.
- 77.50.110 Commercial salmon fishing -- Unauthorized gear.
- 77.50.120 Maintaining consistent salmon harvest levels.
- 77.50.900 Purpose -- 2000 c 107.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.