2005 Washington Code - Chapter 70.105 RCW: Hazardous waste management
- 70.105.005 Legislative declaration.
- 70.105.007 Purpose.
- 70.105.010 Definitions.
- 70.105.020 Standards and regulations -- Adoption -- Notice and hearing -- Consultation with other agencies.
- 70.105.025 Environmental excellence program agreements -- Effect on chapter.
- 70.105.030 List and information to be furnished by depositor of hazardous waste -- Rules and regulations.
- 70.105.035 Solid wastes -- Conditionally exempt from chapter.
- 70.105.040 Disposal site or facility -- Acquisition -- Disposal fee schedule.
- 70.105.050 Disposal at other than approved site prohibited -- Disposal of radioactive wastes.
- 70.105.060 Review of rules, regulations, criteria and fee schedules.
- 70.105.070 Criteria for receiving waste at disposal site.
- 70.105.080 Violations -- Civil penalties.
- 70.105.085 Violations -- Criminal penalties.
- 70.105.090 Violations -- Gross misdemeanor.
- 70.105.095 Violations -- Orders -- Penalty for noncompliance -- Appeal.
- 70.105.097 Action for damages resulting from violation -- Attorneys' fees.
- 70.105.100 Powers and duties of department.
- 70.105.105 Duty of department to regulate PCB waste.
- 70.105.109 Regulation of wastes with radioactive and hazardous components.
- 70.105.110 Regulation of dangerous wastes associated with energy facilities.
- 70.105.111 Radioactive wastes -- Authority of department of social and health services.
- 70.105.112 Application of chapter to special incinerator ash.
- 70.105.116 Hazardous substance remedial actions -- Procedural requirements not applicable.
- 70.105.120 Authority of attorney general.
- 70.105.130 Department's powers as designated agency under federal act.
- 70.105.135 Copies of notification forms or annual reports to officials responsible for fire protection.
- 70.105.140 Rules implemented under RCW 70.105.130 -- Review.
- 70.105.145 Department's authority to participate in and administer federal act.
- 70.105.150 Declaration -- Management of hazardous waste -- Priorities -- Definitions.
- 70.105.160 Waste management study -- Public hearings -- Adoption or modification of rules.
- 70.105.165 Disposal of dangerous wastes at commercial off-site land disposal facilities -- Limitations.
- 70.105.170 Waste management -- Consultative services -- Technical assistance -- Confidentiality.
- 70.105.180 Disposition of fines and penalties -- Earnings.
- 70.105.200 Hazardous waste management plan.
- 70.105.210 Hazardous waste management facilities -- Department to develop criteria for siting.
- 70.105.215 Department to adopt rules for permits for hazardous substances treatment facilities.
- 70.105.217 Local government regulatory authority to prohibit or condition.
- 70.105.220 Local governments to prepare local hazardous waste plans -- Basis -- Elements required.
- 70.105.221 Local governments to prepare local hazardous waste plans -- Used oil recycling element.
- 70.105.225 Local governments to designate zones -- Departmental guidelines -- Approval of local government zone designations or amendments -- Exemption.
- 70.105.230 Local governments to submit letter of intent to identify or designate zones and submit management plans -- Department to prepare plan in event of failure to act.
- 70.105.235 Grants to local governments for plan preparation, implementation, and designation of zones -- Matching funds -- Qualifications.
- 70.105.240 State preemption -- Department sole authority -- Local requirements superseded -- State authority over designated zone facilities.
- 70.105.245 Department may require notice of intent for management facility permit.
- 70.105.250 Appeals to pollution control hearings board.
- 70.105.255 Department to provide technical assistance with local plans.
- 70.105.260 Department to assist conflict resolution activities related to siting facilities -- Agreements may constitute conditions for permit.
- 70.105.270 Requirements of RCW 70.105.200 through 70.105.230 and 70.105.240(4) not mandatory without legislative appropriation.
- 70.105.280 Service charges.
- 70.105.300 Metals mining and milling operations permits -- Inspections by department of ecology.
- 70.105.900 Short title -- 1985 c 448.
|Environmental certification programs -- Fees -- Rules -- Liability: RCW
Radioactive and hazardous waste emergency response programs, state coordinator: RCW 38.52.030.
Transport of hazardous materials, state patrol authority over: Chapter 46.48 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.