2005 Washington Code - Chapter 69.06 RCW: Food and beverage establishment workers\' permits
- 69.06.010 Food and beverage service worker's permit -- Filing, duration -- Minimum training requirements.
- 69.06.020 Permit exclusive and valid throughout state -- Fee.
- 69.06.030 Diseased persons -- May not work -- Employer may not hire.
- 69.06.040 Application of chapter to retail food establishments.
- 69.06.045 Application of chapter to temporary food service establishments.
- 69.06.050 Permit to be secured within fourteen days from time of employment.
- 69.06.060 Penalty.
- 69.06.070 Limited duty permit.
- 69.06.080 Chapter not applicable to persons who meet requirements of RCW 70.128.250.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.