2005 Washington Code - Chapter 50.44 RCW: Special coverage provisions
- 50.44.010 Religious, charitable, educational, or other nonprofit organizations -- Exemption -- Payments.
- 50.44.020 Instrumentalities of this state, other states, political subdivisions.
- 50.44.030 Political subdivisions, instrumentalities of this state and other state.
- 50.44.035 Local government tax.
- 50.44.037 "Institution of higher education" defined.
- 50.44.040 Services excluded under "employment" for certain purposes.
- 50.44.050 Benefits payable, terms and conditions -- "Academic year" defined.
- 50.44.053 "Reasonable assurance" defined -- Presumption, employees of educational institutions.
- 50.44.055 Finding -- Intent -- Reasonable assurance, application to employees of educational institutions.
- 50.44.060 Nonprofit organization employees -- Financing of benefits -- Election of payments in lieu of contributions.
- 50.44.070 Election to make payments in lieu of contributions -- Bond or deposit.
- 50.44.080 Construction -- Compliance with federal unemployment tax act, department of labor guidelines.
- 50.44.090 Construction -- Mandatory coverage of employees of political subdivision under 1977 ex.s. c 292.
|Coverage of corporate officers: RCW 50.04.165.|
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.