2005 Washington Code - Chapter 50.29 RCW: Employer experience rating
- 50.29.010 Definitions.
- 50.29.020 Experience rating accounts -- Benefits not charged -- Claims with an effective date before January 4, 2004.
- 50.29.021 Experience rating accounts -- Benefits not charged -- Claims with an effective date on or after January 4, 2004.
- 50.29.025 Contribution rate.
- 50.29.026 Modification of contribution rate.
- 50.29.027 Benefit ratio computed for 1985 and thereafter.
- 50.29.030 "Wages" defined for purpose of prorating benefit charges.
- 50.29.041 Contribution rate -- Solvency surcharge.
- 50.29.062 Contribution rates for predecessor and successor employers.
- 50.29.063 Predecessor or successor employers -- Transfer to obtain reduced array calculation factor rate -- Evasion of successor provisions -- Penalties.
- 50.29.064 Rules to implement 2006 c 47.
- 50.29.065 Notice of benefits paid and charged to employer's account.
- 50.29.070 Notice of employer benefit charges and rate of contribution -- Review and appeal.
- 50.29.080 Redetermination and correction of employer's contribution rate.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.