2005 Washington Code - Title 19 — Business regulations — miscellaneous
- 19.02 Business license center act.
- 19.06 Blind made products -- Services.
- 19.09 Charitable solicitations.
- 19.16 Collection agencies.
- 19.25 Reproduced sound recordings.
- 19.27 State building code.
- 19.27A Energy-related building standards.
- 19.28 Electricians and electrical installations.
- 19.29 Electrical construction.
- 19.29A Consumers of electricity.
- 19.30 Farm labor contractors.
- 19.31 Employment agencies.
- 19.32 Food lockers.
- 19.34 Washington electronic authentication act.
- 19.36 Contracts and credit agreements requiring writings.
- 19.40 Uniform fraudulent transfer act.
- 19.48 Hotels, lodging houses, etc. -- Restaurants.
- 19.52 Interest -- Usury.
- 19.56 Unsolicited goods.
- 19.58 Motion picture fair competition act.
- 19.60 Pawnbrokers and second-hand dealers.
- 19.64 Radio broadcasting.
- 19.68 Rebating by practitioners of healing professions.
- 19.72 Suretyship.
- 19.76 Beverage bottles, etc. -- Labeling -- Refilling.
- 19.77 Trademark registration.
- 19.80 Trade names.
- 19.83 Trading stamp licenses.
- 19.84 Trading stamps and premiums.
- 19.85 Regulatory fairness act.
- 19.86 Unfair business practices -- Consumer protection.
- 19.91 Unfair cigarette sales below cost act.
- 19.94 Weights and measures.
- 19.98 Farm implements, machinery, parts.
- 19.100 Franchise investment protection.
- 19.105 Camping resorts.
- 19.108 Uniform trade secrets act.
- 19.110 Business opportunity fraud act.
- 19.112 Motor fuel quality act.
- 19.116 Motor vehicle subleasing or transfer.
- 19.118 Motor vehicle warranties.
- 19.120 Gasoline dealer bill of rights act.
- 19.122 Underground utilities.
- 19.126 Wholesale distributors and suppliers of malt beverages.
- 19.130 Telephone buyers' protection act.
- 19.134 Credit services organization act.
- 19.138 Sellers of travel.
- 19.142 Health studio services.
- 19.146 Mortgage broker practices act.
- 19.148 Mortgage loan servicing.
- 19.149 Residential mortgage loan closing -- Valuation disclosure.
- 19.150 Self-service storage facilities.
- 19.154 Immigration assistant practices act.
- 19.158 Commercial telephone solicitation.
- 19.160 Business telephone listings.
- 19.162 Pay-per-call information delivery services.
- 19.166 International student exchange.
- 19.170 Promotional advertising of prizes.
- 19.174 Automated teller machines and night depositories security.
- 19.178 Going out of business sales.
- 19.182 Fair credit reporting act.
- 19.184 Wheelchairs.
- 19.186 Roofing and siding contractors and salespersons.
- 19.188 Electronic media violence.
- 19.190 Commercial electronic mail.
- 19.192 Proof of identity.
- 19.194 Trade-in or exchange of computer hardware.
- 19.200 Automated financial transactions.
- 19.205 Structured settlement protection.
- 19.210 Unused property merchants.
- 19.215 Disposal of personal information.
- 19.220 International matchmaking organizations.
- 19.225 Uniform athlete agent act.
- 19.230 Uniform money services act.
- 19.235 Movie theaters -- Unauthorized recording.
- 19.240 Gift certificates.
- 19.245 Automated teller machines.
- 19.250 Disclosure of personal wireless numbers.
- 19.255 Personal information -- Notice of security breaches.
- 19.260 Energy efficiency.
- 19.265 Tax refund anticipation loans.
- 19.270 Computer spyware.
- 19.275 Antipyramid promotional scheme act.
- 19.280 Electric utility resource plans.
dealers licenses: Chapter 46.70 RCW.
driver schools, licensing: Chapter 46.82 RCW.
repair: Chapter 46.71 RCW.
Banks and trust companies: Title 30 RCW.
Bringing in out-of-state persons to replace employees involved in labor dispute -- Penalty: RCW 49.44.100.
Business and occupation tax: Chapter 82.04 RCW.
Cemeteries, morgues and human remains: Title 68 RCW.
Cities and towns, powers to regulate business: Title 35 RCW.
Coal mining: Title 78 RCW.
Common carriers: Title 81 RCW.
Consumer leases: Chapter 63.10 RCW.
Consumer loan act: Chapter 31.04 RCW.
Controlled substances, uniform act: Chapter 69.50 RCW.
Credit unions: Chapter 31.12 RCW.
Development credit corporations: Chapter 31.20 RCW.
Discrimination: Chapter 49.60 RCW.
Drugs, uniform controlled substances act: Chapter 69.50 RCW.
Drugs and cosmetics: Chapter 69.04 RCW.
Fish marketing act: Chapter 24.36 RCW.
Fishermen, commercial: Title 77 RCW.
Food and beverage establishment workers' permits: Chapter 69.06 RCW.
Food processing, adulteration, misbranding, standards: Chapter 69.04 RCW.
Forests and forest products: Title 76 RCW.
Fruit: Title 15 RCW.
Gas and hazardous liquid pipelines: Chapter 81.88 RCW.
Hydraulic brake fluid, standards and specifications: RCW 46.37.365.
Livestock marketing and inspection: Chapter 16.57 RCW.
Massachusetts Trust Act: Chapter 23.90 RCW.
Milk and milk products for animal food: Chapter 15.37 RCW.
Mines, mineral and petroleum: Title 78 RCW.
Monopolies and trusts prohibited: State Constitution Art. 12 § 22.
Mutual savings banks: Title 32 RCW.
Partnerships: Title 25 RCW.
Periodicals, postage, purchase by public agencies -- Manner of payment: RCW 42.24.035.
Pesticide applicators -- Surety bond: Chapter 17.21 RCW.
Pilotage act: Chapter 88.16 RCW.
Poisons, dispensing and sale: Chapter 69.40 RCW.
Professional service corporations: Chapter 18.100 RCW.
Public bodies may retain collection agencies to collect public debts -- Fees: RCW 19.16.500.
Public utilities: Title 80 RCW.
Railroads and other common carriers: Title 81 RCW.
Retail installment sales of goods and services: Chapter 63.14 RCW.
Sales of personal property: Title 62A RCW.
Savings and loan associations: Title 33 RCW.
Shoefitting devices, X-ray, etc., prohibited: RCW 70.98.170.
Transportation, public: Title 81 RCW.
Vehicle wreckers: Chapter 46.80 RCW.
Warehouses and grain elevators: Title 22 RCW.
Washington fresh fruit sales limitation act: Chapter 15.21 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.