2011 Code of Virginia
Title 31 GUARDIAN AND WARD.
Chapter 6 Virginia Uniform Transfers to Minors Act (31-37 thru 31-59)
- 31-37 Definitions
- 31-38 Scope and jurisdiction
- 31-39 Nomination of custodian
- 31-40 Transfer by gift or exercise of power of appointment
- 31-41 Transfer authorized by will or trust
- 31-42 Other transfer by fiduciary
- 31-43 Transfer by obligor
- 31-44 Receipt for custodial property
- 31-45 Manner of creating custodial property and effecting transfer; designation of initial custodian; con...
- 31-46 Single and joint custodians
- 31-47 Validity and effect of transfer
- 31-48 Care of custodial property; duties of custodian
- 31-49 Powers of custodian
- 31-50 Use of custodial property
- 31-51 Custodian's expenses, compensation, and bond
- 31-52 Exemption of third person from liability
- 31-53 Liability to third persons
- 31-54 Renunciation, resignation, death, or removal of custodian; designation of successor custodia...
- 31-55 Accounting by and determination of liability of custodian
- 31-56 Termination of custodianship
- 31-57 Applicability
- 31-58 Effect on existing custodianships
- 31-59 Uniformity of application and construction; short title
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.